Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Keeping my head above water

God I want to be able to swim right now, but I can barely keep my head above water and I am sinking fast! David is quickly digressing since Dave is deploying this weekend. He is showing so much anger and has such a mad looking face. He is putting his fingers in his mouth a lot again, spinning in circles and shaking his head from side to side. I know he is feeding off of my anxiety but I don't know how to make mine stop. I wish I could put and emotional bubble around him so that he can't see my pain.  David did well at therapy this morning. He will be using the sand tray more with his therapist to help express his emotions and we got into a group therapy for this summer to help him with social situations.

Today the truck handle broke on the inside so you can't get out without opening the window first. The inspection is due by the end of the month and it won't pass unless it is fix and I only have Dave for a few more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment