Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Bad Roller Coaster Ride

I know I haven't posted in a while....primarily because it has been really crazy around here. David's meltdowns have become more violent. He was so mad in the car the one day that he grabbed my ponytail and pulled it through the headrest. One can not drive while looking at the ceiling of the car....Luckily my Dad was with us and was able to get David's hand out of my hair and he held on to David's wrist so he wouldn't grab my hair again. So my poor Dad got the crap punched out of his arm and ended up with a bunch of bruises.

Naturally for safety reasons I had 13" of my hair cut and donated it to Locks of Love. I was very sad to see my hair go, but I would rather have it cut off then end up in a car accident.

His meltdowns have been more of a daily event now and I hope he will come around soon before school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment