Thursday, September 9, 2010

Stressful Day

I am so happy to have David back home but I knew it wouldn't come without some kind of stress. He started off really great and then when I wanted him to get dressed and brush his teeth he started yelling "NO, I'm NOT doing it". At least there was no violence. He definitly lacks attention and that is really frustrating to me. I hate repeating myself. We did attempt the store today and he started getting upset because he wanted something and I reminded him about the talk we had in the car about not getting anything at the store for him. He actually stopped without incident. The really bad thing is that he is still talking very nasty at me and I don't know how to break him of it. I am very tired right now though.

Got a call from the school and they scheduled the emergency iep for tomorrow morning and told me that I can't bring David....Well, what the heck am I suppose to do...he's not allowed in school and I really have nobody to watch him on short notice. Luckily one of my friends was available and he does really well with her so now I don't have to worry. I hope the meeting goes well. I will definitely post as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment